What it’s like to work here
Looking for a new role? At totes ISOTONER you can be part of a warm friendly company, whilst pushing the boundaries in fashion and footwear. We always have great opportunities arising to join us - so keep looking and see if anything catches your eye.
Visit us at to find out more.
Senior Graphic Designer
14 Month Maternity Cover, including handover
· To oversee all design projects, from concept to delivery.
· To oversee an established in-house Design Team and allocate workload accordingly.
· To design original pieces including illustrations & new concepts.
· To review in-house Designers’ work to ensure continuing high quality.
· To re-touch lifestyle & product imagery to a high standard.
· To artwork new designs to a print ready standard.
· To maintain brand consistency throughout all briefs.
· To liaise and collaborate with in-house Product and Packaging Development teams to ensure deadlines are met.
The Successful Person:
· Will be a Senior Designer with the necessary skills to produce and oversee creative solutions to the Company’s packaging and graphics requirements across our flagship brands and our customers’ own label ranges.
· Will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Graphic Designer and an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
· Will be experienced in overseeing an in-house Design Team.
· Will present an impressive portfolio of completed design projects with an emphasis on illustration and packaging.
· Will be highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Will demonstrate an understanding of our consumer demographic alongside strong illustrative skills and a clear enthusiasm for novelty and character design.
· Will be experienced in the execution of projects from concept to production, including (but not limited to) swing tickets, product packaging, brochures and art direction for photo shoots, including styling on location.
· Will be confident in artworking designs to a print ready standard and in re-touching product imagery.
· Will possess strong aesthetic skills and an excellent eye for typography, layout and detail.
· Will ideally be experienced in packaging and packaging cutterguides.
· Will have knowledge of print finishes and techniques.
· Will respond positively to the tight deadlines set for high quality, customer appropriate design work.
· Competitive Salary/Benefits Package reflecting experience to date.
· 25 days’ holiday per annum plus UK Bank & Public Holidays.
· Bright, modern offices with car-parking on site
· Just 30 minutes from London Liverpool Street
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and salary expectations plus supporting portfolio. Please note that applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Please, no agencies.
We’re sorry but due to anticipated response levels, we will only be able to respond to applicants selected for interview.